My Aged Care

Provides treatment and care for people (usually 65+ or 50+ for Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people) who are finding it harder to do the things they used to do. 

Generally your doctor will refer you for a face-to-face assessment of your care needs to find out if you are eligible. Once you are registered with My Aged Care we can help you with services such as;

  • Occupational Therapy
  • Personal care like help getting dressed
  • Modifications to your home, such as hand rails or ramps
  • Equipment like walking frames
  • Assistance participating in social activities
  • Therapy Assistants

Contact us now to see how we can assist you.

My Aged Care Website