Our Occupational Therapists know how to assist with the very practical elements of recovery and independence after trauma, disease or injury.
We focus on skills for living-well. We use a careful combination of anatomy, physiology and psychology to advise our clients of their best options.
Occupational Therapists help with the practical skills of:
- Getting showered and dressed
- Getting organised
- Using transport
- And finding a place to belong in your community.
At Epic all our clients receive individual services so that we make sure your priorities are heard and understood. Our Occupational Therapists have particular experience and knowledge in;
- Wheelchairs and seating
- Home Modifications
- Driving Assessments and Car Modifications
- Training in self care skills
- Training to use public transport
- Cognitive retraining (memory, planning, organisation)
- Using smart technology in the home