Community Neurological Occupational Therapists (24-38hrs).
1x Early Career Community OT (Grade 1 equivalent- new grads welcome)
1x Community OT (Grade 2 equivalent)
Epic Rehab is an established innovative and leading Occupational Therapy practice based in Sutherland Shire. We are growing and seek therapists who are looking for a friendly workplace where they can develop their skills and impact their clients through high quality work.
Our OTs love working here because we are a friendly mature team, we support high quality work and we understand the need to juggle the demands of careers and home life.
The Company: Epic Rehabilitation is a family friendly workplace who invests in our team’s personal and professional development. We are known in our area for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
Our team’s anonymous internal metrics constantly rate the team environment as 9.5/10.
Two of our key values are, ‘Compassion drives our practice’ and ‘Empowerment is our purpose’ as we work with people with complex Neurological conditions.
The Position: As an Occupational Therapist in our highly regarded Community Team you will be delivering services to clients with Neurological conditions under the iCare and NDIS schemes. You can expect a pay range off $70 000 - $90 000 + Super and
a personal CPD budget to use each year as well as annual Team training days and annual Team retreat.
extensive administration support to allow you to be a clinician rather than an NDIS negotiator.
a resourced office with streamlined templates, assessment processes and “how to” systems so you can focus on what you do best.
A comprehensive 12 week on-boarding program with high level of support and manageable goals
Regular supervision to assist your professional development
A high degree of flexibility and autonomy for a great work-life balance
Work from home is available in this role after completing initial induction period.
- Confident, proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to engage and direct clients
- Experience in a community based OT service is preferred.
- AHPRA Registration
- NSW Driver’s License and access to a car
- Genuine desire to see our clients thrive.
- Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for clients with Neurological and Developmental Disabilities.
- Our work involves basic and complex seating and equipment prescription, simple and complex home modifications, cognitive retraining, upper limb retraining and living skills training.
- We have also have an assessment service for Care Needs, Housing Needs (SIL/SDA) and NDIS review applications.
The Location: Epic Rehabilitation is based in the Sutherland Shire with our modern office 15min from Cronulla Beach. This is a great place to work. We focus on servicing the Southern Suburbs Sydney in and around our base. We are close the CBD of Sutherland which makes it easy to enjoy our regular team meetings.
Why Should You Apply?
Reason 1 – Generous Salary in line with NSW Health Award
Reason 2 – Plus flexible start/finish times and work from home options.
Reason 3 – Brilliant team environment and a company who invests in you.
Reason 4 – Opportunities to enhance and expand areas of clinical expertise & career such as upper limb rehabilitation and Housing assessment skills.
In the first instance contact us directly to discuss and receive our Business Profile Kit
Grant Dempsey: phone
Junior Office Assistant Trainee
GREAT SCHOOL LEAVER OPPORTUNITY TO START YOUR CAREER IN 2022?
- Get paid to work AND study – ideal for 17 to 21-year-olds
Are you looking for an entry-level office role where you can develop your skills, help people and study towards a meaningful qualification?
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time permanent position for 12 months with the opportunity to extend
- Be a valued part of a friendly supportive team
- Know you are making a difference in people’s lives
- One paid day per week to study towards a Cert 3 or 4 in Business Administration
- Salary of $22.00 per hour + super
At Epic Rehabilitation we work with people with Neurological Disabilities such as strokes, brain injury, or multiple sclerosis. We help people maximise their independence. We're passionate about improving our clients’ lives and opportunities.
We're proud of our team of therapists and support staff and the work we do. Our key value is ‘Compassion drives our practice’ and this is reflected in how we engage and deal with our clients, stakeholders, and colleagues?
Our office is fully wheelchair accessible and people with mobility restrictions are encouraged to apply.
We strive to make a difference every day.
Based in our Sutherland office this is a one-year position with the opportunity to continue.
The Office Assistant supports the team by answering the phone, maintaining office systems, printing, preparing resources for therapists, typing, and reporting to the Manager. This is a fantastic, varied role if you are looking to start and grow your career.
This is a paid full-time traineeship position. The successful applicant will undertake and complete a Certificate III or IV in Business Administration. This involves working 4 days and studying 1 day (paid).
• Answering phone, directing calls, and taking messages
• Managing bookings for our clinic including calling clients and families.
• Printing and collating program materials
• Obtaining quotes and ordering resources from suppliers
• Setting up administration elements of new clients and staff
• Creating resources using Canva as directed by therapists
• Updating our database
• Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment
• Positively contributing to our team
Hours are M-F 8.30 to 4:30 pm.
Start date in late January – mid-February or as negotiated.
Salary $22.00 hr + super
CRITERIA - What you will bring to the role:
Many of our clients have neurological conditions that can make communication difficult so we are looking for someone who is patient, calm, vibrant, friendly, and confident when dealing with people. You will also;
• Be happy to answer the phone confidently and patiently deal with clients and suppliers
• Tenacious - keep going at a task when it gets tough and problematic
• Have good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Have strong attention to detail and great organisational skills
• Be adaptable and able to multi-task with a Can-Do attitude
• Be proficient across Microsoft Office Suite and comfortable using a variety of office software, applications, and databases
This is a great opportunity for a person with organisational skills and a drive to do well. You'll be a valued member of a friendly, caring, and professional team.
Apply with a CV and cover letter that shows how you might meet the criteria listed above.
Application Deadline: 5 pm Friday 04th February 2022 – applications will be assessed as they arrive so please do not wait until the deadline to apply.
- applications to email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent, Fixed Term
Salary: From $43,472.00 per year
As this is a healthcare related facility working with vulnerable clients the applicant must be double vaccinated.
Our First Physio
We have a fabulous team of OT's and are looking to add a great physiotherapist who has experience working with clients with neurological conditions. With opportunities in our Community Team and Upper Limb Clinic your role will be both challenging and varied.
This is a new role with opportunity to shape it around the successful candidate's experience, interests and situation. Epic offers competitive salaries, flexibility, a CPD budget, regular team meetings, training and clinical supervision (by a physiotherapist).
Interested? In the first instance give us a call to discuss your situation, what sort of role you are seeking and see if there is some synergy.
Contact: Grant Dempsey. Ph.